In addition to being a Conservation Community and one of few master planned communities in the Greater New Orleans area, Bedico Creek Preserve has a multitude of amenities to offer new home buyers. If you are looking to find a place to call home where you can sit back, relax, and get away from the hustle and bustle of “the rest of your life,” Bedico Creek can offer you that convenience and so much more.
Bedico Creek Preserve is a place that you would be proud to call home. The community itself naturally provides what we call “Living and Location Amenities,” such as our upgraded, landscaped entry, complete with the construction of a wooden bridge and accented by “Sugar Kettle Falls” on both sides of the entrance to the subdivision. Bedico Creek is a Gated Community and features 20+ Acres of Lakes and Water Features, Up to 200 Acres of Parks, and a 375-Acre Nature Preserve. This neighborhood is located in the I-12 Corridor, just minutes from Nord Du Lac Shopping Center in Covington, LA. Homeowners with children will be able to send their children to some of the best schools that St. Tammany Parish has to offer in the Madisonville, Louisiana School District.
Completed Community Amenities:
- The Pavilion: a covered, open-air gathering place next to the lake available for neighborhood and private parties, crawfish boils, and dances. Also located near The Pavilion is a dock and an area for boats.
- Fishing Pier
- 2 Community Swimming Pools
- Outside Fire Pit at Sunset Point
- Disc Golf Course
- Boat and/or RV Storage – Click Here to View the Flyer!
- 20+ Acres of Lakes
- 375-Acre Nature Preserve
- Up to 200 Acres of Parks & Greenspaces
- 3.5 Miles of Concrete Hiking/Biking Trails
- Endless, Make Your Own, Nature Trails
- Gated Community
- Upgraded, Landscaped Entrance
- Golf Cart Friendly Community
- Advanced Fiber Optics for U-Verse and Lightning Fast Internet Speeds*
- I-12 Corridor Location – Minutes from Shopping
- Madisonville, Louisiana School District / Mandeville High School
Possible Future Community Amenities:
- Beach on the Lake
- Soccer Field
- Baseball Field
- Basketball Goal & Playing Area
- Playground/Tot Lot
- Dog Park